These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics.
Third Party Cookies
We use as number of social media tools to enhance visitor interaction on our site. If you already use these platforms their cookies may be set through our website. Data may then be collected by these companies that enables them to serve up adverts on other sites that they think are relevant to your interests. If you do not use such platforms then our sit will not place these cookies on your device.
- guest_id, js, k, lang, orginal_referer,pid,secure_session,t1,twid,twill
- eCTMK_2,e__e6Yv_0,_e_e6Yv_1,_e_e6Yv_2,_sm_au_d, act, c_user, datr, e, L, lu
- presence, reg_ext_ref,reg_ext_ref,reg_fb_gate,reg_fb_gate,reg_fb_ref,sct,wd
- x-referer, xs
- MC1, WT_FPC
These cookies are used to enable core site functionality. They do not contain any personal information and are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- [AGIAdminLogin] – This cookie is used to store master admin control detail
- [AGIMemberLogin] – This cookie is used to store ’www.ultimate-performance.co.uk’ site member login details
- [cookies:KKS:KKS] – This cookie is created by telerik RAD editor for spell check
- [fullCookie] – This cookie is used for Facebook
- [jQuery.cookie.js] – Cookies from Jquery
- [jquery.layout-latest.js] – Cookies from Jquery
- [ui-thermeroller.js] – Cookies from Jquery
- [editor_plugin_src.js] – Cookies from timy MCE
- Amazon code might be using cookies
- Google Tracking code might be using cookies