The Ultimate Performance® Ultimate Thumb Stabiliser (with thumb splint) is designed to protect and prevent thumb pain by stabilising and supporting the digit in a neutral position without limiting hand movement.
Recommended to prevent injury or to shorten recovery time post injury from strains, sprains, fractures and other similar injuries.
• Dual splints run the length of the thumb to isolate and immobilise the lower thumb joint
• Popular with skiers (Skiers Thumb) as it supports and protects the ligaments at the base of the thumb joint which is an area often injured when skiing
• Adjustable wrist and upper thumbs straps allow for a custom fit
• Bi-lateral fit for use on either hand
• One size fits most (wrist measurements from 14 – 27 cm)
• Support level 3
Wear Instructions: loosen straps and place thumb in hole. Tension wrist strap as required using intermediate and end tabs. Secure thumb tab around thumb and fasten.
Contains natural rubber latex: may cause allergic reaction in some users. If skin reaction occurs or pain persists, discontinue use and seek medical advice.