Sports Medicine > Advanced Ultimate Compression Knee Support
Advanced Ultimate Compression Knee Support
- Product Code: UP5175
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc. VAT
The Ultimate Performance® Advanced Ultimate Compression knee support provides a staged progressive level of support above that of the UP5150 Knee Sleeve already in the range. This advanced model offers level 3 support and has also been specifically designed utilising a seamless circular knit to provide compressive support to unstable knees.
Recommended use: to help relieve the symptoms of arthritis, bursitis and tendonitis.
The critically additions to the Advanced model are
- houses medial and lateral flexible steel springs to promote stability without a loss of movement
- incorporates a cross over strap system to provide additional all-round stability and support. The tailored design and open patella also help prevent bunching behind the knee.
Although thinner than neoprene the compressive design of the elastic support offers a high level of support and is ideal for those who are allergic to or dislike the bulk/heat generation of neoprene and latex.
- The breathable compressive four-way stretch of the material targets support to the area’s most requiring it, mimicking the support and action planes of key ligaments and tendons to reinforce them.
- The compressive element of the material also stimulates blood flow which can help prevent the build-up of lactic acid during and post activity to reduce the prospect of cramp and stiffness
- Steel springs provide moderate medial and lateral support whilst allowing a full range of movement
- Cross-over strap system provides all-round stability and support
- Support level 3
SIZING - measure around the centre of the knee:
- SMALL 12-14" (30-35cm)
- MEDIUM 14-16" (35-40cm)
- LARGE 16-18" (40-45cm)
- XL 18-20" (45-50cm)
CONTENT: 42% Nylon, 24% Spandex, 30% Steel, 4% PU foam.
If skin reaction occurs or pain persists, discontinue use and seek medical advice. For daytime use only, ensure support does not restrict blood flow.