Sports Medicine > Advanced Shoulder Support
Advanced Shoulder Support
- Product Code: UP5743
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc. VAT
The Ultimate Performance® Advanced Shoulder Support provides bi-lateral, adjustable controlled stability and compression via retention support straps.
Recommended for: moderate to major ligament sprains, muscle strains, unstable joints including rotator cuff injuries during activity but also for use as a recovery tool to help correctly align the shoulder and prevent excess over rotation and abduction whilst also providing support and stability.
- Adjustable shoulder range of motion limiter straps help to correctly align the shoulder and prevent excess over rotation and abduction.
- Adjustable chest wrap straps fastening across the rib cage to ensure a secure and comfortable fit during wear, extra-long location points are used to assist with this.
- Adjustable bicep strap to help anchor the support and ensure excess movement is limited during activity.
- Arm retainer loop (range of motion limiter strap) is positioned below the triceps and can be secured to the torso section to isolate and immobilise the upper arm and shoulder. This can be used to increase comfort whilst wearing a sling or be utilised at night whilst sleeping. The strap can be secured around the bicep when not in use.
- Anatomically designed bi-lateral fit (can be used on either shoulder).
- Neoprene construction provides firm support as well as therapeutic warmth for healing and recovery meshed airflow panels help regulate body temperature and reduce weight of the unit.
- Support Level 3
SIZING - measure under arm pit and over shoulder:
- SMALL 11-13" (28-33cm)
- MEDIUM 13-14" (33-35cm)
- LARGE 14-15" (35-38cm)
- XL 15-17" (38-42cm)
Wear instructions: Loosen straps and place arm through sleeve. Secure strap under arm to required tension. Tension cross-brace straps as required and secure with tabs. To restrict the movement of the upper arm similar to a sling, pass the lower strap through the loop on the arm provided before securing.
CONTENTS: 62% neoprene, 28% nylon, 5% polyester, 5% spandex
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use fabric softener, allow to air dry.
Contains natural rubber latex: may cause allergic reaction in some users. If skin reaction occurs or pain persists, discontinue use and seek medical advice.